- I am in a crazy-travel-planning mode for all of our upcoming trips this year. My husband and I just got the Southwest Companion Pass (he flies for free on any flight I book for myself for the whole year!) and we’ve been using it like crazy. I’ve also been utilizing my travel-saving skills (outlined in the last section this post) to get price guarantees on hotel, car and flight bookings.
- After my wedding, I created my own photo book with pictures from the day with a company called Zno. It was super easy to use and I loved picking out the photos and layouts. They are doing a President’s Day sale with some great deals.
- I listened to a great episode of Money Peach this week where he interviews the founder and CEO of Trim. Trim keeps track of all of your automatic bills and lets ‘s you know where you could save money. Right now, it’s free! They do take a cut if they negotiate a bill and save you money, but if you don’t get savings, they don’t take anything! I am trying it out, if you want to try it too, you get $3 if you sign up with my link!
- I’ve somehow managed to be 3 episodes behind in watching Scandal! I am planning to make a big bowl of popcorn and binge all three tonight! Happy Friday 🙂
- Utilizing Lonely Planet’s #BestInTheUS list of top 10 places to visit in the US for 2018 to fuel my current wanderlust. They picked Southeastern Utah for no. 10 and that’s where my fiancé and I are headed (in less than two months!!) for our honeymoon!
- Binge-read Morgan Jerkins’ ‘This Will Be My Undoing‘ in two night this week and thoroughly loved it. Next up on the “to-read” list: ‘Endure: Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance‘ by Alex Hutchinson, ‘Here I Am‘ by Jonathan Safran Foer, and ‘Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together‘ by Erin Lowry.
- I found this interactive map showing median incomes for every county in the United States put out by Visual Capitalist. Some super interesting side-by-sides in here.
- Very pleased we have this tape gun in our house as of late. My Poshmark and Ebay habit is reaching new levels and I’ve had lots to ship out this week!