- Today is National Coffee Day! Here’s a great list of coffee
shops offering discounts and free things to celebrate.
- Pumpkin Kayaks, made out of real pumpkins, it’s a thing.
- This scary story about how Emily’s husband wreaked her credit and her slow, but incredible, comeback journey as she works to get her score back up.
- I’ve been experimenting with Canva to make Pinterest graphics for our blog posts, I am slowly getting the hang of it.
- Why, yes, I would like a portable hammock to use in my everyday life…
- Hacktoberfest has returned! Are you a developer? Have you ever in your life used a gem, node package, or any other third party library? Support open source! I contributed to Hacktoberfest for the first time last year and it was so rewarding! Not only did I learn many things, I was introduced to new languages, new code styles, and new people who I still exchange tweets and slack messages with!
- Last week’s episode of Call Your Girlfriend where Amina chatted with Hillary! Such a good listen and (spoiler alert) they talk about The Good Wife! Sidenote: I immediately ordered What Happened and can’t wait to read it on my flight to Vancouver this weekend!
- These four alternative sleep cycles. I don’t think I could really make any of these a habit but it’s interesting to read the comments and hear about other people’s experiences/trials.