- Blue Apron just launched a podcast about food trends. I am very excited to give it a listen!
- You can buy a Pre-fabricated Tiny Home on Amazon for $36,000 plus $4,500 shipping, unfortunately it does not qualify for free 2-day shipping with Prime.
- The studio schedule changed at my favorite yoga studio and now my go-to morning class is sculpt instead of hot yoga. Thinking I need to invest in some weights so I can also bump up my at home practice.
- The White Apartment is doing a ton of cool stuff with VR to check out the different options for her new kitchen remodel.
- Drooling over these $464 nonstop flights to Tokyo during cherry blossom season! Deal updates compliments of the best travel newsletter, Scott’s Cheap Flights.
- The Woman in the Room Project is definitely my favorite thing of the week! Trying to decide which (or how many!) poster(s) to print out and hang at my desk…
- The secret life of zoos… “The Oregon Zoo staff took the elephant around the zoo, she liked the sea lions the best!” 😂
- I’m going back and forth on if I want a rug in our living room or not. Enter all of my retargeted ads focusing on “buy this rug” and “no, look over here, buy this rug!” Anyway here are a few I’m considering [one, two, three, four, five] … input welcomed!
- We hosted Canadian Thanksgiving last weekend and it really drove home how my house is lacking in appropriate serveware. I’m currently lusting after this venn diagram platter for humus and dips, this lazy susan for breads, crackers, and cheeses, and this America serving board (weird that Canadian Thanksgiving pointed me this way??)!
- I’m a big fan of The Financial Diet and they’ve recently started a series called “Design Your Life” focusing on a person/place/thing. The articles explore what that entity would eat, do, wear, and (obviously) spend their money on. This week’s focus(/idol)? Olivia Pope. Bring on the popcorn and wine.