- I just started listening to a new podcast, The Tobolowsky Files, and I LOVE it. Stephen Tobolowsky is an incredible storyteller.
- This newish company in LA delivers everything you need for experiences so that you don’t have to buy a bunch of things that you’ll never need again.
- My mom just reminded me about one of my favorite breakfast recipes as a kid, Kirsten’s Swedish Pancakes. Yes, Kirsten Larson, the American Girl Doll. She still has the original cookbook that I used all the time. She made them this week and we are going to make them again next time I am home.
- This is Us Season 2 comes out next week and I couldn’t be more excited!
- This beautiful pasta tumblr. I scrolled forever.
- iOS 11 is out! Anyone else upgrade as soon as it was available? I’m obsessed. And a big ‘ol nerd, which means I sought out a bunch of reviews to learn all about the new features. My faves were from iMore and MacWorld. The side-by-sides of certain screen evolutions in iMore’s review are jarring… can you believe we used to have to look at such tacky UI??
- It finally is starting to cool down a bit in Los Angeles. We even had a day in the 60s this week! It’s making me want to cozy up with sweaters and tea…my favorite sweaters of the moment are at Uniqlo, Old Navy, and Madewell!
- This is not a newbie, but one I’ve loved for some time. Society6 is one of my go-to spots for home decor and gifts. It is also one of the few companies I allow in my inbox (hi, #inboxzero here, I unsubscribe to 99% of things) for their new product announcements. Recently they’ve unveiled curtains, carry all pouches, and comforters, all of which are customized by artists around the world. I think their concept is so cool and I love supporting them!