- This app that gives you money for tracking fitness in apps you already use.
- A new book written by an Emerson alum, titled “The Millennial’s Guide to Getting Your Sh*t Together: Semi-Serious Essays on Money, Career, and Relationships” – It is available in paperback and Kindle.
- Just started listening to a podcast recommended by my sister called How I Built This. The first episode is the incredible story of Sara Blakely and how she created Spanx.
- These tips and tricks for washing sweaty yoga clothes.
- TAYLOR. SWIFT’S. NEW. SINGLE. Obvi.
- You can get a free pack of Emergen-c here.
- Rockstar Finance’s directory of finance blogs. I’m newly subscribed to far too many… Also the FREE TO ATTEND Canadian Financial Summit?! Everything is done better by Canada. (case in point: on the website they don’t use bullet points. they use maple leafs.)
- A mighty fine windshield wiper critic.